JOB TITLE: III-V PROCESSING ENGINEER
Posting date: 11/20/2018
Location: Austin, TX 78759
- Nano- and micro-fabrication of semiconductor lasers
- Assisting program leads and principal investigators in directed research tasks
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant discipline including physics, electrical, mechanical, chemical, or material science/engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a clean room environment for fabrication of III-V optoelectronic devices.
- Hands-on experience in nano- and micro- fabrication including e-beam lithography, photo-lithography, wet and dry etching, dielectric deposition, and metal deposition and solid understanding in semiconductor fabrication process.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to write technical reports and procedures.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- 28 hours per week
- Salary range: $25/hour ~ $30/hour
- The initial appointment is for six months starting immediately and is renewable based on mutual consent, satisfactory performance, and funding availability.
To apply the position, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org